Safety Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment:
Safety inspection is a vital part of maintaining safety equipment in safe and functional condition.
Safety inspection are typically conducted before the system is placed in service and thereafter periodically as instructed by the manufacturer or at a minimum annually to ensure compliance with all current applicable Standards, codes and local regulations. Any deficiency discovered during these inspections are required to be addressed before they system is placed in service. Inspection of the fall protection systems are required by CSA Z259 series of standards and local Regulations to ensure the systems are in good operating condition.
Our safety inspection consists of;
- visual inspection of the anchor points,
- visual inspection of the all visible and accessible connecting terminals, and energy absorbers,
- visual inspection of wire ropes (where applicable),
- visual inspection of all visible and accessible structural connections,
- review of engineered drawings for completeness and compliance with applicable codes and standards,
- provision of inspection report signed and sealed by a professional engineer.
Our technical advisors stand ready to help you or simply answer any questions you may have regarding the inspection of your fall protection equipment. Give us a call or drop us a line, we would be happy to assist.